- Telephone:+31 20 59 83289
- Room nr:2a-96
- Unit:faculteit der rechtsgeleerdheid/faculty of law (privaatrecht)
- 2007 – 2011 Doctoral candidate (Ph.D., Promovendus) in International Economic Law, Faculty of Law of the VU University Amsterdam (research, lecturing and examination duties)
- 2004 – 2005 The Degree of Master of Laws (LL.M. Legum Magister) in International Business Law, Cum Laude distinction, Faculty of Law of the VU University Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 1999 – 2003 License diploma, Bachelor of Juridical Sciences, Specialization Law – Faculty of Law of the West University of Timişoara, Romania
- 1994 – 1999 Baccalaureate, Specialization Teacher / Educator diploma – Pedagogic High School “Eftimie Murgu”, Timişoara, Romania
- September 2007 – present – Doctoral Candidate and Lecturer in International Economic Law for the LL.M. programme in International Business & Trade Law of the Faculty of Law of the VU University Amsterdam
- November 2006 – Visiting lecturer (Docent) in International Economic Law at the Faculty of Law of the VU University Amsterdam, LL.M. programme in International Business & Trade Law
- 2nd May – 1st July 2005 – Apprenticeship at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Mergers and Acquisitions Corporate Department (MAC)
- October 2000 – March 2002 – English language teacher at Kindergarten No. 36, Timişoara
- September 1999 – December 1999 – Teacher of Romanian Language and Literature at Information and Computer Technology (ICT) High School “Grigore Moisil”, Timişoara, Romania
International Economic Law (course of the International Business Law LL.M. Programme)
Participates in the faculty research program Boundaries of Law.
Bretton Woods system
- March 2012 – “Expanded Mandate for the IMF: Global Financial Stability - Legal Implications for the Articles of Agreement” in Minnesota Journal of International Law Online
- March 2008 – “Manipulation of the Chinese yuan. May WTO members respond?” co-authored with Dr. Erik Denters in Special Edition “China and the Law” of the Griffin’s View on International and Comparative Law, and available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) website .
- January 2006 – “Legal aspects of the Codex Alimentarius” in Griffin's View on International and Comparative Law, volume 7, no 1 “Law in the human context”.
- June 2005 – “The India - EC Case: Is a Solomon's Solution Always an Appropriate One?” in Griffin's View on International and Comparative Law, volume 6, no 2 “International Economic Organizations”.
International Monetary Fund (IMF), international financial markets, World Bank, monetary aspects of international trade.
VU University Amsterdam
Faculteit of Law
De Boelelaan 1105
1081 HV Amsterdam