Talented students for your organisation
Students gaining practical experience during their studies is of importance to the Faculty of Law of Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. For this reason, the Faculty developed the Career Portal to bring together the demand and supply of relevant side-jobs and entry-level jobs. This way, the Faculty gives substance to her ambition to educate students who not only know the rules, but who are also aware of the interplay between the law and society (Law in Action).
Reach our engaged and socially oriented students effortlessly and free of charge!
The Career Portal is only accessible to VU students. Here, they can search for vacancies, directly apply to interesting positions, and look up company profiles. On the Career Portal, companies can effortlessly publish vacancies. Depending on your choice, you will receive applications either directly or through your own recruitment website.
By placing side-job positions, voluntary work, or entry-level jobs on the Career Portal, you will increase awareness for your vacancies and company with our socially oriented students.
Benefits to you:
- Publish your vacancies effortlessly
- Present your company quickly and easily
- Free of charge and user-friendly
- Accessible exclusively to socially oriented Law students of Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Access to socially oriented students Law students of Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Receive applications either directly or through your own recruitment website
- You can manage your vacancies through the back office; just a click and you can edit or republish a vacancy
- Receive help from the Career Office when needed
Please use the link below to post vacancies. Before you publish a vacancy, please read our guidelines carefully.