After your registration for courses, you can view your personal schedule in VUnet (vunet.vu.nl).
It is possible to view all course schedules at www.rooster.vu.nl. Schedules will be presented by semester.
1st semester (period 1, 2, 3) schedules: available in July
2nd semester (period 4, 5, 6) schedules: available in December
How does it work?
- Go to www.rooster.vu.nl and select your language, English
- Select your faculty (select ‘Faculteit der Rechtsgeleerdheid’ for schedules of the Faculty of Law)
- Select your programme, for example "International Business Law”
- Select the period of your choice: this can be the full semester or one specific week
Please note: changes in the schedule may occur. Please visit www.rooster.vu.nl on a regular basis to ensure you are using an up to date schedule.
Consult the academic calendar of the programme of your choice (see below), and view additional information about the programmes' courses.
Academic calendar 2017-2018
- Master's programme International Business Law - regulatory
- Master's programme International Business Law - transactions
- Master's programme International Crimes and Criminology
- Master's programme Law and Politics of International Security
- Master's programme in Law: specialisation Transnational Legal Studies
- Master's programme in Law: specialisation International Migration and Refugee Law
- Master's programme in Corporate Law: Law, Markets and Behavior
- Taking extra-curricular courses
Please contact the faculty's academic advisor if you have any problems consulting your schedule.